Myth busting: a records retention action plan
Unsure why, when and how long to retain records? Want to know the best way to develop a retention plan?
Bust the myths and get the facts on records retention to minimize the risk to your organization. With this resource you will learn:
- How increasing reliance on electronic records affects retention issues
- Why the ‘Seven Year’ default rule is just a starting point – and is sometimes misleading
- What privacy regulations and Sarbanes Oxley mean for retention
- Why ‘long term’ and ‘permanent’ aren’t synonymous
- How to make sure you are only keeping valuable records in your archive
- How to develop and implement a records retention plan
Complete the form on the right to get your copy now!