How to plan a document conversion
Electronic document solutions can deliver tremendous value, and to fully realize that value it is often necessary to convert existing paper records into electronic formats.
However, document imaging projects are full of potential pitfalls that can seriously hamper the success of your electronic records solution.
In this white paper, we share our extensive imaging experience in industries such as banking, oil & gas, and healthcare to help you do it right. We will walk you through all the steps required to plan and execute a successful document conversion project, including:
- Completing a preliminary document assessment
- Deciding whether to scan in-house or to enlist the help of a partner
- Establishing imaging workflows
- How to handle document indexing
- Tracking files throughout the process
- Auditing scanned images
- Post-scan transitioning