IN THIS ISSUE
- DOUBLE THE STORAGE: Learn how 3 miles of high-density shelving increased storage by 91% for the University of Washington
- BLOG: 3 key things to consider when looking for a mobile storage solution
- MARKET SOLUTIONS: Secure storage for public safety agencies
- LOCKERS: Endless options for security and design
- INSTA-STORAGE HIGHLIGHT: Customized locker installations
1. Download: What could you do with double the storage space?
Learn how TAB increased storage capacity by 91%, installing over 3 miles of high-density shelving for the University of Washington library’s archival facility for inactive books and special collections.
2. On the blog: Mobile shelving — where to start
Mobile storage comes in many different styles with plenty of options to choose from. This is great for facilities managers & interior designers because it allows them to create the solution that is specifically tailored to their requirements, room configurations and budgets.
But if you’re new to mobile storage, the range of choices can make it difficult to know where to start. To cut through the confusion and help you find the right solution for your filing needs, this blog post covers the three key things to look for in a mobile shelving solution.
3. Market solutions: Secure storage for public safety agencies
TAB’s public safety storage solutions offer a complete answer to the complex needs of organizations in the law enforcement and justice system.
From high-density mobile for property & evidence storage to personal storage lockers to filing system shelving, our public safety storage solutions have been deployed in thousands of courthouses, police departments, homeland security offices, fire and ambulance services, and other first responder locations.
In the U.S., TAB holds GSA Contract #GS-28F-002BA. In Canada, TAB holds approved National Master Standing Offer Agreements. Contact us for more information.
4. Lockers: Endless options for security and design
TAB lockers come in a variety of sizes, shapes, styles and colors to suit your needs. Lockers can be used for a variety of industries, including personal, government, office, gym, law enforcement, military, public function and school. Our lockers can be easily locked to secure personal items and equipment and we can work with any storage need or design aesthetic.
5. Insta-Storage Highlight: Lockers in high demand
Lockers are a growing market and evolving storage application with more materials, security options and configurations than ever before. Check out some recent customer installations on our Instagram.
And if you’re not following @tabstorage on Instagram yet then you’re missing out!